The Jungle Book Hindi is all set to break so many records of Indian Film Industry. Check out why it will be blockbuster movie.
The Jungle Book Hindi release date in India is scheduled on 8th April, 2016. This live action and CG adaption is directed by American actor and film maker Jon Favreau. This movie is based on the original story lines of the author Rudyard Kipling.
The 2D Animation of The Jungle Book in Hindi was aired on Doordarshan channel in 1993 and it ran for 52 episodes. It took everyone with storm. The original anime was created by Fumio Kurokawa in Nippon Animation Studio. The so called children TV series became one of the most popular among young and old generation of 90s.
Talking in the Indian context, no one can forget the masterpiece of Gulzar and Vishal Bhardwaj. The same duo has recreated the spirit of the jungle in new version.
Jungle jungle baat chali hai
Pata chala hai
Chaddi pehen ke phool khila hai
Phool khila hai ….
And, now here comes the most amazing incarnation of this timeless classic tale by Disney in the 21st century. “The Jungle Book” official trailer released in September 2015 crossed crores of views just within short span of period.
Following are the reasons why The Jungle Book Hindi version will break so many Bollywood records and going to stand tall in big time blockbusters:
1) Kudos to the whole management and marketing team of Disney India and International. They are leveraging the power of nostalgic memories of all Indian people. Capturing the nerve of Indian audience, the movie is getting released in Tamil and Telugu apart from Hindi version.
2) No any kind of compromise had been done to achieve extra ordinary quality of look and feel. VFX shooting of The Jungle Book had set new standards of film making. The outstanding rendering of skin, clothes, hair, fur, jungle along with sleek character animation enthralls surreal movie experience. It’a a complete make over for Mowgli and team.
3) This is the first animation movie where young and old generation is much more excited than the kids. This unique shift will drive in more revenue on the box-office. The most funny thing is, all majority of crowd will go for the Hindi version!
4) A huge and respected Bollywood actor’s star cast had been reserved for the Hindi dubbing, like wise the original English version. This gives much more value for the movie experience. As seen in the Hindi trailer of The Jungle Book, the translation looks promising. It is not a lousy one which is very vital to submerge the audience into the movie.
The major list of Hindi dubbing artists for The Jungle Book is as follows:
Nana Patekar as Shere Khan, the Tiger
Om Puri as Bagheera, the Black Panther
Irrfan Khan as Baloo, the Bear
Priyanka Chopra as Kaa, the Python
Shefali Shah as Raksha, the Wolf
5) Here comes the best part.
Our very own Indian Animation and Visual Effects artists had played a major role in this movie. Bangalore based post production house MPC (Moving Picture Company) had worked on several major sequences of the film. It had been a great moral booster and work satisfaction for all the MPC Indian artists.