Escape Studios is back with the Christmas spirit : Short Shorts VFX Competition. Show your VFX skills on provided source footages and win huge prizes.
Escape Studios has come up with the VFX Competition named ‘Short Shorts’. The post production house had uploaded two shots of 30 seconds long. You are free to composite it the way you want. You can do integration with live action, 3D assets, simulation, effects or anything crazy. The condition : the shot must come alive with realism. Download links are given below.
Need creative ideas ? Enjoy the making of Coldplay’s music video ‘Adventure of a Lifetime’.
Zip files of source footages for Short Shorts competition:
Warwick Castle : https://ws.onehub.com/files/2hckc3z9
Green Screen Slow Motion : https://ws.onehub.com/files/6lv3kiep
Submission Criterias :
- Needless to say, it has to be your original work.
- Your VFX output can range between 15 to 3o seconds. Duration doesn’t matter, awesomeness is !
- We don’t accept pornographic or offensive contents.
- The visual effects artist must be of the age 18 or more.
- Only one entry allowed per person.
How to submit ?
- Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Keep this subject line : Here is my Short Shorts
- Send only video output. Kindly don’t upload your project files.
- If the video file is more than 20 MB, please use WeTransfer service.
Deadline of the VFX contest : 31st January, Sunday, Mid night 2016
Judges : Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) of Escape Studios
Announcement of the winner : 19th February, Friday 2016
- First prize : Making you job ready by providing one of the intensive classroom courses. Two free tickets to attend Day 1 and Day 2 of the VFX Festival 2016.
- Second prize : Two free tickets for Day 2 of the VFX Festival 2016.
- Third prize : Free one day Taster Course in 2D or 3D at Escape Studios including lunch.
Dare to participate in ‘Dark Side Challenge’ by Cebas Technology?