Check out the SIGGRAPH University’s videos of 3D Animation Pipeline, OpenGL and Mobile Gaming.
SIGGRAPH is the acronym of Special Interest Group on GRAPHics and Interactive Techniques. The entire event is arranged by the ACM SIGGRAPH organization. The conference is attended by tens of thousands of computer professionals worldwide.
To learn about other free, informative videos and the complete educational offerings, visit http://s2014.siggraph.org/. SIGGRAPH 2014, the world’s largest international conference and exhibition on computer graphics and interactive techniques will bring together thousands of professionals, 10-14 August 2014, Vancouver, Canada.
1) The Digital Production Pipeline for 3d Animation :
2) 3D Computer Graphics – The Startup Guide :
3) Construction of Mobile Gaming :
4) Beginners Guide for OpenGL Programming :
5) Lectures from Marc Davis :