Mary Poplin is hosting the webinar : BCC 10 for Avid and mocha. In the live training session, she will reveal what’s new in BCC 10. Check out more details of Boris FX’s flagship product Boris Continuum Complete.
Boris FX had acquired Imagineer Systems on 15th December, 2014. After this merger, they have presented jointly so many live webinars. The latest live training is on BCC (Boris Continuum Complete). BCC 10 will be releasing in a few weeks on all operating systems. This webinar will give sneak peak of new version with technical tips and tricks.
The webinar will be conducted by non another than Mary Poplin. Mary is Boris FX/Imagineer Systems Product Specialist. She is very versatile artist and mentor in the Media and Entertainment field. She had long list of training videos of mocha from beginner to advance levels. Her mocha tutorials also showcase the integration with various post production softwares and essential importance in VFX pipeline.
Check out Mary Poplin’s some of the best mocha tutorials :
- Must for All VFX Artists : mocha Pro and NUKE Webinar
- Object Removal with mocha Pro
- Stabilization with Mocha AE and Mocha Pro
The topics of BCC 10 for Avid are as follows :
- Pixel Chooser: powered by mocha planar tracking
- Beauty Studio: the one-stop shop for various digital make-up needs
- 3D titling and animation tools
- Image Restoration: Remover and Reframer
- Import Maxon Cinema 4D models
- Stylize: Lights Leaks and Glitch
- And many more !!!
Date : 29th September, Tuesday 2015
Time : 10am PST (1pm EST)
Duration : One hour
Venue : Online
Door prizes :
- Complete license of BCC for Avid to one lucky attendee (retail value $1995 USD)
- Complete license of mocha Pro to one lucky attendee (retail value $1495 USD)
Space is limited. So, do register asap. Kindly check this time zone converter to get your city’s accurate time.