Learn about 36o video for VR through workflow of Mistika VR and GoPro Fusion Studio.
Marcelo Lewin is the founder and creator of How to create VR website. He is an AR VR (Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality) technology evangelist who is actively participating in this revolution through his amazing series of webinars, podcasts, videos and tutorials. Marcelo is also arranging VR events to gather like minded people on same stage. In his latest webinar series, he will talk about 360 videos for VR. Check out how to stitch 360 degree videos with some of leading softwares. It is very much essential chapter in the filmamking of VR shot.
Details of the online training session are as follows.
Webinar topic: Introduction to 360 degree video stitching
Mentors: Marcelo Lewin, Matt Rowell
Date: 29th May, Wednesday, 2019
Time: 8 am PST / 11 am EST (Change the timezone as per your country in the webinar registration page)
Duration: 1 hour
- Basic fundamentals of stitching 360 videos
- Review of some the current camera technologies
- Review of some of the latest stitching softwares
- Discussion of processing power and space needed to work with 360 degree video contents
- Basic workflow of Mistika VR and GoPro Fusion Studio
Webinar registration link: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/2915573327320/WN_cj108JnPTmaHWvhBYQx4ag
Apart from above webinar, check out earlier video tutorials and videos. All these video training series is free, even if you don’t sign up. But, if you do free registration, you can download all knowledge content and learn at your ease. Some of Marcelo Lewin’s early video tutorials in the arena of Animation, Visual Effects, AR & VR are as follows.
- Creating Your First HTC Vive App in Unity
- How To Create An Initial Concept for Your VR Game
- Introduction to the MARUI VR Plugin for Maya
- VR Prototyping Series: From Maya to Unreal
- VR Prototyping Series: From Oculus Medium to Maya
- Removing Objects From 360-Degree Videos with Mocha Pro 2019
In case you miss the webinar, don’t worry. Marcelo will release recorded version of the live streaming video in webinars section, so you don’t loose your learning curve due to your busy schedule.