3dflow released 3DF Zephyr 3.700. Learn about all new updates.
3DF Zephyr uses automatic 3D reconstruction technology to create 3D models from photographs. It provides accurate survey solutions for photogrammetry and laser scanning to various Media, Entertainment, Architecture, Visual Effects and other related fields. Check out in-depth technical interview provided by Roberto Toldo, Technical Director and co-founder of 3Dflow.
New version is released on 22nd February, 2018. Have a look of major new features of 3DF Zephyr 3.700.
- Multi textures are supported in both outputs.
- Multispectral image support.
- Multispectral viewer with colormaps support.
- Addition of multiband native support. Now, it supports multi layers with simplified photometric calibration process.
- Equirectangular cameras support. All camera perspectives (Left / Right / Top / Bottom / Front / Back) will have better camera navigation.
- Improvement in SFM speed in bigger dataset.
- New texturing algorithm to use photconsistency information and automatic blurriness filtering.
- Improved SFM, MVS and Mesh optimization.
- 3DF Masquerade provides turntable-specific optimization.
- Improved quality index tool.
- Backface culling supported by selection tool.
- Full 360° camera support.
- New XMP workflow for fixed camera rig.
Above mentioned are just the few of latest software version. For more information, check out complete list of new features and updates from the official link.
Also check out the official video from 3dflow regarding highlights of 3DF Zephyr 3.700.
For existing buyers, they can download the update from the website or can relaunch the existing software. New users can buy the latest version at the following prices:
3DF Zephyr Lite: 149€
3DF Zephyr Pro: 2400€
3DF Zephyr Aerial: 3900€
A free trial of 3DF Zephyr 3.7 can be downloaded at https://www.3dflow.net/3df-