‘The Virtual Assist’ is the Animation and VFX Blog founded and owned by Amit Mozar.
Amit Mozar is the Media and Entertainment professional with 10+ years of experience and knowledge in various essential verticals of Animation, VFX, Educational operations, Professional networking, Writing, Business and Integrated social media marketing. His expertise ranges from being an Artist, Trainer to Management functions.
He believes in the mantra of ‘Constant Learning’. That is – the more you know, the more you live !!!
• Animation and VFX Blogger
• Senior VFX Faculty / VFX Technical Trainer
• Senior Corporate Trainer
• Blackmagic Design Fusion Demo Artist
• CG/VFX Compositor
• VFX and Stereo (2D to 3D Conversion) Roto / Rotoscoping
• Independent Media Consultant
• Business Development
• Online Marketing and Branding
• Social Media Management
• Job Placement Officer
• Productive use of Mind Mapping Technique
• The Foundry NUKE, Blackmagic Design Fusion, Apple Shake, Adobe After Effects, Discreet Combustion
• The Pixel Farm PFTrack, Autodesk MatchMover
• Imagineer Systems mocha Pro, Silhouette
• Adobe Premiere, Apple FCP
• Adobe Photoshop
Major credentials / clients:
• Hollywood: Paramount Pictures, Platinum Dunes (Michael Bay), Rainbow Pvt. Ltd., Davis Films, Grim Animation Studio
• Bollywood: Eros International, Sahara One, Devgan Films, Rajshri Productions
• Corporate: Google’s Global Business Group (GBG), Tailored Media, Coca-Cola, Fame Adlabs, Hurix Systems, TCS (Tata Consultancy Services), IIFM, Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL), Mumbai Talkies, ODefine, Gee Bee Education Pvt. Ltd., Podar Schools, Bombay Dyeing, P2H Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Royal Stag
• Channels: BBC, 9XM, VH1-M TV, Sahara One, NDTV
• Gaming: Activision, WMS Interactive
He had conducted following Corporate Training for faculties and senior artists :
- WMS (Williams Interactive) Games, Pune : Adobe After Effects CS 6
- Vertex Volt Studio, Mumbai: The Foundry Nuke 6 to the Director and VFX pipeline lead
- MIDDS (Meteor Institute of Digital Design Studies), Mumbai HO: Eyeon Fusion (Now, Blackmagic Design Fusion) 5.3 Advance
- Saket Info Services and HT Publications: Adobe Photoshop CS3
- MAAC (Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics), Mumbai HO : Apple Shake 4.1 Orientation
- Arena Animation (Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, New Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai) : Adobe After Effects 6.5 and Discreet Combustion 4
During corporate training, Mind Mapping technique is used extensively. It enhances faster and better knowledge grasping through visually engaging format. Theory is explained via Mind Mapping, followed by practical sessions using the software. So, complete understanding goes seamlessly. All these mind maps are shared to trainees for their future reference.
Amit Mozar represented internationally acclaimed broadcast and video production manufacturer company Blackmagic Design at Broadcast India Show 2015 as Fusion Demo Artist. He conducted live sessions of Fusion 8.0 for the attendees of the show. His responsibilities were to increase the brand awareness, solving the queries of Fusion and related VFX questions and facilitate the audience with industry knowledge.
On an International frontier, he has given credit for Project and Source Footage courtesy by the VFX Maestro Steve Wright in his upcoming Digital Compositing book.
Amit Mozar’s digital footprints are as follows :
Out of this digital life, he enjoys being with his family and friends. Loves Blogging, Traveling, Reading and Photography.