‘The Virtual Assist’ is the leading Animation and VFX Blog founded and owned by Amit Mozar.
The Virtual Assist provides latest updates and news of Animation and VFX (Visual Effects) industry including jobs, software and hardware, technology, events, seminars, online contests, webinars, mergers and acquisitions, making of, behind the scenes, Virtual Reality (VR), technical interviews, exclusive original content and other related useful information of 3D / CGI world.
Amit Mozar is founder, owner and editor of The Virtual Assist. He is Media and Entertainment professional with 11+ years of experience and knowledge in various essential verticals of Animation, VFX, Educational operations, Editorial, Business and Integrated social media marketing. Expertise ranges from being an Artist, Trainer, Writer to Management functions.
He believes in the mantra of ‘Constant Learning’. That is – the more you know, the more you live !!!
• Animation and VFX Blogger / Editor
• Academic Operations
• Online Marketing and Branding
• Freelance Content Writer
• Social Media Management
• Job Placement / Recruiter
• Senior VFX Faculty / VFX Technical Trainer
• Senior Corporate Trainer
• Blackmagic Design Fusion Demo Artist
• CG and VFX Compositor
• VFX and Stereo (2D to 3D Conversion) Roto / Rotoscoping
• Independent Media Consultant
• Foundry NUKE, Blackmagic Design Fusion, Apple Shake, Adobe After Effects, Discreet Combustion
• The Pixel Farm PFTrack, Autodesk MatchMover
• Boris FX Mocha Pro, Silhouette
• Adobe Premiere, Apple FCP
• Adobe Photoshop
Major credentials / clients:
• Hollywood: Paramount Pictures, Platinum Dunes (Michael Bay), Rainbow Pvt. Ltd., Davis Films, Grim Animation Studio
• Bollywood: Eros International, Sahara One, Devgan Films, Rajshri Productions
• Corporate: Google’s Global Business Group (GBG), Tailored Media, Coca-Cola, Fame Adlabs, Hurix Systems, TCS (Tata Consultancy Services), IIFM, Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL), Mumbai Talkies, ODefine, Gee Bee Education Pvt. Ltd., Podar Schools, Bombay Dyeing, P2H Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Royal Stag
• Channels: BBC, 9XM, VH1-M TV, Sahara One, NDTV
• Gaming: Activision, WMS Interactive
He had conducted following Corporate Training for faculties and senior artists :
- Ergo Asia, Mumbai: Adobe After Effects CS6 to senior Flame artist
- WMS (Williams Interactive) Games, Pune : Adobe After Effects CS 6 to senior digital artists
- Vertex Volt Studio, Mumbai: The Foundry Nuke 6 to the Director and VFX pipeline lead
- MIDDS (Meteor Institute of Digital Design Studies), Mumbai HO: Eyeon Fusion (Now, Blackmagic Design Fusion) 5.3 Advance to VFX faculties
- Saket Info Services and HT Publications: Adobe Photoshop CS3 to digital artists
- MAAC (Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics), Mumbai HO : Apple Shake 4.1 Orientation to VFX faculties of MAAC (PAN India)
- Arena Animation (Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, New Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai) : Adobe After Effects 6.5 and Discreet Combustion 4 to VFX faculties
During corporate training, Mind Mapping technique is used extensively. It enhances faster and better knowledge grasping through visually engaging format. Theory is explained via Mind Mapping, followed by practical sessions using the software. So, complete understanding goes seamlessly. All these mind maps are shared to trainees for their future reference.
Amit Mozar represented internationally acclaimed broadcast and video production manufacturer company Blackmagic Design at Broadcast India Show 2015 as Fusion Demo Artist. He conducted live sessions of Fusion 8.0 for the attendees of the show. His responsibilities were to increase the brand awareness, solving the queries of Fusion and related VFX questions and facilitate the audience with industry knowledge.
On an International frontier, he has given credit for Project and Source Footage courtesy by the VFX Maestro Steve Wright in his upcoming Digital Compositing book.
Amit Mozar’s digital footprints are as follows :
Out of this digital life, he enjoys being with his family and friends. Loves blogging, traveling, reading and photography.
Contact details of Amit Mozar:
Mobile: +91 9987502251 (WhatsApp)