‘The Virtual Assist’ is the leading Animation and VFX blog / website by Amit Mozar.
About The Virtual Assist:
It is leading website in industries of Animation, VFX (Visual Effects), Media, Entertainment, Technology, Gaming, Social Media Marketing, SEO, Business, Finance, Education, Career, Jobs, Online training, Essay writing services and AR (Augmented Reality) & VR (Virtual Reality). The online portal publishes latest updates and news, including:
- Jobs in the arena of 2D / 3D Animation, Visual Effects, Gaming, Graphic and Web Design
- Huge list of Animation and VFX studios (Mumbai, Pune, Canada)
- Software and Hardware
- Latest technologies
- Events, seminars, online contests and webinars
- Mergers, acquisitions and partnerships
- Making of / Behind the scenes / Before and after / VFX breakdowns
- Technical interviews
- Artist inspiration series
- Exclusive original content
- Various other related useful information of 3D / CGI world
Highlights of The Virtual Assist:
- Officially registered brand (®) with Government of India’s Trade Marks Act
- We follow Google compliant policy of safe and trusted website
- 70% to 80% traffic comes from Google Search
- Our success is backed by white hat SEO practices for business stability and reliability
- Featured in ‘Top 50 VFX Blogs & Websites for Visual Effects Artists & Filmmakers’ by Feedspot
– 24th position, Worldwide
– 1st position, India
- 3K+ artists of Indian Animation, VFX, Gaming, Graphic and Web Design industries in our own WhatsApp job groups
- Uncluttered and sophisticated website with mobile responsive architecture
About Amit Mozar:
Amit Mozar is founder, owner and editor of The Virtual Assist. He is Arts and Media professional with 15+ years of experience and knowledge in various essential verticals of Animation, VFX, Educational operations, Editorial, Business and Integrated social media marketing. Expertise ranges from being an Artist, Trainer, Writer to Management functions.
He believes in the mantra of ‘Constant Learning’. That is – the more you know, the more you live !!!
- Animation and VFX Blogger / Editor
- Academic Operations
- Online Marketing and Branding
- Freelance Content Writer
- Social Media Management
- Job Placement / Recruiter
- Senior VFX Faculty / VFX Technical Trainer
- Senior Corporate Trainer
- Blackmagic Design Fusion Demo Artist
- CG and VFX Compositor
- VFX and Stereo (2D to 3D Conversion) Roto / Rotoscoping
- Independent Media Consultant
- Foundry NUKE, Blackmagic Design Fusion, Apple Shake, Adobe After Effects, Discreet Combustion
- The Pixel Farm PFTrack, Autodesk MatchMover
- Boris FX Mocha Pro, Silhouette
- Adobe Premiere, Apple FCP
- Adobe Photoshop
Major credentials / clients:
- Hollywood: Paramount Pictures, Platinum Dunes (Michael Bay), Rainbow Pvt. Ltd., Davis Films, Grim Animation Studio
- Bollywood: Eros International, Sahara One, Devgan Films, Rajshri Productions
- Corporate: Google’s Global Business Group (GBG), Tailored Media, Coca-Cola, Fame Adlabs, Hurix Systems, TCS (Tata Consultancy Services), IIFM, Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL), Mumbai Talkies, ODefine, Gee Bee Education Pvt. Ltd., Podar Schools, Bombay Dyeing, P2H Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Royal Stag
- Channels: BBC, 9XM, VH1-M TV, Sahara One, NDTV
- Gaming: Activision, WMS Interactive
He had conducted following Corporate Training for faculties and senior artists :
- Ergo Asia, Mumbai: Adobe After Effects CS6 to senior Flame artist
- WMS (Williams Interactive) Games, Pune : Adobe After Effects CS 6 to senior digital artists
- Vertex Volt Studio, Mumbai: The Foundry Nuke 6 to the Director and VFX pipeline lead
- MIDDS (Meteor Institute of Digital Design Studies), Mumbai HO: Eyeon Fusion (Now, Blackmagic Design Fusion) 5.3 Advance to VFX faculties
- Saket Info Services and HT Publications: Adobe Photoshop CS3 to digital artists
- MAAC (Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics), Mumbai HO : Apple Shake 4.1 Orientation to VFX faculties of MAAC (PAN India)
- Arena Animation (Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, New Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai) : Adobe After Effects 6.5 and Discreet Combustion 4 to VFX faculties
During corporate training, Mind Mapping technique is used extensively. It enhances faster and better knowledge grasping through visually engaging format. Theory is explained via Mind Mapping, followed by practical sessions using the software. So, complete understanding goes seamlessly. All these mind maps are shared to trainees for their future reference.
Amit Mozar represented internationally acclaimed broadcast and video production manufacturer company Blackmagic Design at Broadcast India Show 2015 as Fusion Demo Artist. He conducted live sessions of Fusion 8.0 for the attendees of the show. His responsibilities were to increase the brand awareness, solving the queries of Fusion and related VFX questions and facilitate the audience with industry knowledge.
On an International frontier, he has given credit for Project and Source Footage courtesy by the VFX Maestro Steve Wright in his upcoming Digital Compositing book.
Awards & Honors:
Chief Judge for the Animation and Short Movies Competition at ‘Art Beat Fest 2013’ at VIVA College, Mumbai, Dec 2013.
I evaluated all the entries of Animation and Short Movies category. The Winner was finalized on parameters of concept, execution, aesthetical and technical details.
Educator Award at VEDA College, Pune, March 2020
Based on my long experience and knowledge in the Animation and VFX industry, VEDA College facilitated me with Educator award.
Amit Mozar’s social media channels:
Out of this digital life, he enjoys being with his family and friends. Loves blogging, traveling, reading and photography.
Contact details of Amit Mozar:
Mobile: +91 9987502251 (WhatsApp)