Adobe Make It Online is scheduled on 3rd August, Thursday 2017. Get the entire speaker line up and agenda of the creative event.
With its industry standard tools and packages along with Creative Cloud suite, Adobe is the leading innovative software solution company. It continuously pushes all artists to next level through software development, new acquisitions, workshops, seminars, webinars and conferences. Working on the same philosophy, they are back with one more initiative titled ‘Adobe Make It Online’.
Adobe Make It Online is a digital symposium targeting majority of APAC (Asia Pacific) region. As the name suggests, it is an online conference, which any artist can join as per his/her time zone. It is free for all. It doesn’t matter which job profile you fit in, this online session is knowledge based seminar for your growth hacking in creative world. Everyone can join this free online streaming. Guest speakers will talk about their tips & techniques and Adobe speakers will let you know about latest updates of Adobe CC (Creative Cloud). Let their keynotes to inspire you.
Guest speakers are: Gareth O’Brien (Creative Director, Buck), Nicole Tung (Photographer), Kitiya Palaskas (Craft-based Designer), Timothy Goodman (Designer & Illustrator) and James Noble (Founder, Director of Experience Carter Digital)
Adobe speakers are: Paul Robson (President, Adobe APAC), Alex Amado (Vice President of Experience Marketing, Global Marketing Organization Adobe), Jon Barrie (Strategic Development Manager, Pro Video A/NZ), Julieanne Kost (Principal Evangelist), Zorana Gee (Principal Product Manager, Adobe Photoshop) and Paul Burnett (Principal Evangelist, Creative Cloud, APAC)
The schedule of Adobe Make It Online is as follows:
Date: 3rd August, Thursday, 2017
Physical venue: Sydney, Australia
Live streaming schedule:
8:30 am to 1:30 pm – India
10:00 am to 3:00 pm – Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam
11:00 am to 4:00 pm – Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia, Philippines
1:00 to 6:00 pm – Australia, Sydney
3:00 to 8:00 pm – New Zealand
Duration: 5 hours
Adobe Make It Online agenda:
- Introduction and way forward by Adobe speakers
- Adding to your Arsenal by Gareth O’Brien
- Adobe CC for Video & Audio – What’s New in 2017 by Jon Barrie
- Unlock the Power of Photoshop and Lightroom by Julieanne Kost
- The importance of context and content in imagery by Nicole Tung
- The defining line between craft and design by Kitiya Palaskas
- Project Felix – 3D for Graphic Designers by Zorana Gee
- You Gotta Make a Lot of Stuff Before You Can Make Stuff Like Yourself by Timothy Goodman
- The Future of Design by Paul Burnett
- Design – Bigger Than You by James Noble
** Agenda may change **
Fill up this form to join Adobe Make It Online event.
Not to be missed >> Adobe’s recent acquisitions:
- Adobe Acquired Mettle SkyBox Suite: SkyBox Suite is After Effects and Premiere Pro plugins for cinematic 360/VR production tools
- Adobe acquired TubeMogul: TubeMogul is a prominent name in the market of video advertising
The latest innovation of Deep Image Matting by Adobe, the company was already in positive news circles of the Animation and VFX world. The 10 page technical paper is aimed to increase productivity with effective results in the post production pipeline of various visual effects studios. Deep Image Matting is based on technology of deep convolution neural networks. It promises to separate foreground and background elements of the footage without help of chroma (green screen / blue screen) shooting. We are expecting an announcement of integrating it into Adobe Creative Suite.