Get registered for the ‘Animation Secrets of an Urban Squirrel Webinar’ by Paul Harrison. He will also showcase the revolution of VR (Virtual Reality). The animation webinar is hosted by Escape Studios – Pearson College London.
Animation Secrets of an Urban Squirrel Webinar is bundled with VR (Virtual Reality). The webinar presenter Paul Harrison had started his journey as 2D Animator for TV. Progressively, he routed to CG Animation for Advertising and VFX. His major credentials includes some of the biggest players of Media and Entertainment world : Disney Channel, BBC and many more. Paul also had mentored lectures of “3D for VFX” at Escape Studios.
The Animation webinar will focus on his own creation, Urban Squirrel. Harrison will reveal Animation secrets of this character : making the 2D cartoon for YouTube’s VR feature – a how to guide. He will also showcase his recent works during the live training webinar and the revolution of VR (Virtual Reality).
The Animation and VR sessions of training material are as follows :
- Complete insights of Urban Squirrel
- The technical and creative challenges he had overcame during combination of 2D Animation into 3D space
- Integration problems and solutions of Virtual Reality and 3D Animation
- Story telling issues in the era on new technologies
- New realm of Entertainment and the death of telecast – how can digital artist showcase their projects on air ?
- Latest investment fundamentals in current scenario and it’s influence on the artist
At the end of this Animation training video, you can also ask your questions in the Q&A session.
Learn more at the best Animation Webinar: What Type of Animator Should I Be? – ILM Animator Erik Morgansen
Register here for this Animation secrets webinar.