Check out details of latest Cinesite internship program 2019.
Cinesite is an award winning and one of the leading Animation and VFX studios. Their astonishing legacy of 25 years had given immense contribution to the Hollywood movies, TV series and many other modes of video contents. Cinesite is multi location facility having post production setup at London, Montreal and Vancouver. In 2015, the studio acquired Vancouver based Image Engine and in last year, Cinesite acquired Germany based Visual Effects studio Trixter.
Cinesite Internship Program:
Starting from: From May 2019. Duration is of 8 weeks. It is paid program.
Who can eligible for this job:
- Students in the final year of studies
- Fresh graduates / Fresher Animation and VFX artists
- Self-taught artists
- Be trained from experienced mentors and get the chance to take part of an artistic and professional team
- Learn new softwares and tools and explore the pipeline
- Be immersed in the “behind the scenes” of a production
- Get some Material to build your portfolio
- Develop your own personal project
What Cinesite is looking for:
- Demo reel and or portfolio that showcases your interests and skills
- Commitment and motivation to learn
- A great team player!
Apply for the Cinesite Internship Program 2019:
If you fit above criteria and ready to jump start your professional career with world renowned studio, do apply for it. Cinesite gives positive and creative working environment to all its artists. You will learn industry standard practices and skills during the paid internship.
In case you are selected, you will be contacted by our team. If not, we can consider it for future use.
Only Canadian citizens and Permanent Residents (PR holders) will be considered for this program.