Check out new features of DaVinci Resolve 15. Download the software from official site.
DaVinci Resolve 15 is a massive update that fully integrates visual effects and motion graphics, making it the world’s first solution to combine professional offline and online editing, color correction, audio post production, multi user collaboration and now visual effects together in one software tool. It adds an entirely new Fusion page with over 250 tools for compositing, paint, particles, animated titles and more. In addition, it also includes a major update to Fairlight audio, along with over 300 new features and improvements that professional editors and colorists have asked for.
The free version of DaVinci Resolve 15 can be used for professional work and has more features than virtually every other paid application for post production. DaVinci Resolve 15 Studio, which adds multi user collaboration, 3D, VR, dozens of additional filters and effects, unlimited network rendering and other advanced features such as temporal and spatial noise reduction, is available to own for only US$299. There are no annual subscription fees or ongoing licensing costs. The studio version costs less than all other cloud based software subscriptions and it does not require an internet connection once the software has been activated. That means customers don’t have to worry about losing work in the middle of a job if there is no internet connection.
New features of Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve 15 includes:
- Improved performance when rendering H.264 clips.
- Clip names can be added as part of a window burn.
- Added support for HTML text formatting in subtitles.
- Added support for 2D and 3D title templates.
- Subclip extents can now be changed from the Edit timeline.
- Dynamic Trim icon has been added to the toolbar with slip and slide indicators.
- Audio automation data can now be edited on Fairlight page.
- FairlightFX now include presets and customers can now create their own.
- Sound libraries can now be created using DaVinci Resolve disk databases.
- Initial ResolveFX and OpenFX plugin support has been added to the Fusion page.
- New bypass Color and Fusion effects button has been added to all pages.
- Fusion compositions can now be copied and applied to additional clips.
- MediaIn nodes now let customers modify trim and media properties.
- Saver nodes have been added to the Fusion page.
- Clip level blanking output is now supported on the Color page.
- Nodes can now be assigned custom colors on the Color page.
- Compositing images with transparency has been improved.
- Optical flow performance has been dramatically improved.
- DCTL support has been extended and now supports ResolveFX.
- On-screen control for OpenFX and ResolveFX are now more responsive.
- Added support for encoding CEA-708 closed captions in MXF OP1a clips.
- Added support for encoding EXR clips with alpha channels.
- Added support for importing audio clip levels from AAF imports.
- New French and Portuguese language localization.
- Improved codec and format listing on the Deliver page.
- Simultaneous monitoring of SDR and HDR for DolbyVisionTM and HDR10+.
- New support for importing audio only AAF timelines.
- New support for Final Cut Pro X XML version 1.8.
The Definitive Guide to Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve 15:
Learn DaVinci Resolve 15 from the creators, part of the Blackmagic Design Learning Series from Dion Scoppettuolo and Paul Saccone. The book is step by step hands-on training guide. It covers the basics of editing, color correction, Fusion visual effects and motion graphics, and Fairlight audio post. This official step-by-step training guide covers the basics of editing, visual effects, motion graphics, color correction and audio so you can start creating your own Hollywood caliber film and video today!
Contents of the book are:
- How to setup projects, import media and use metadata to speed up your work.
- Marking selections, editing clips in the timeline, and context sensitive trimming.
- How to retime clips, add transitions and pan and scan photos.
- Working with new Text+ titles, creating your own titles and adding animation.
- How to navigate the Fusion page, use a node based interface, stabilize and part on clips.
- Primary and secondary corrections using Resolve’s legendary color tools.
- How to match shots, use color management, create looks, grade multiple clips.
- How to use PowerWindows, track objects in a shot, use curves and add ResolveFX.
- Audio sweetening and mixing using the Fairlight audio tools.
- Record voice over directly into the timeline.
- Use new FairlightFX to improve audio quality.
- How to deliver projects to a variety of formats.
- Dozens of tips and tricks throughout the book that will transform how you work!
Download DaVinci Resolve 15 link:
BMD DaVinci Resolve’s revolutionary workflow lets you switch between tasks with a single click, so you don’t have to learn multiple applications or translate projects between different software programs. So, what are you waiting for?
Download the free version of DaVinci Resolve from the official site. You can use this free version for commercial purpose without any legal issue.