Get complete details of Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve 15 training event.
Join in our free training sessions at Broadcast Asia to learn more about the new Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve 15. You’ll also have the opportunity to discuss workflows with industry editors and colorists, as well as participate in hands on demonstrations with the BMD team.
What you will learn:
- Explore and learn about new editing features like tabbed timelines, sub titles and captions, annotation tools and more.
- How to create sophisticated motion graphics, text animations, tracking and other visual effects using the new Blackmagic Design Fusion page.
- Syncing audio with video, mixing sound, and using Fairlight normalisation and noise reduction tools.
- How to set up projects, import media and use metadata to speed up your workflow.
- Marking selections, editing clips in the timeline, and context sensitive trimming.
- Basic colour correction techniques using DaVinci Resolve’s legendary colour tools.
- How to finish and deliver a project to the web, for broadcast or for digital cinema.
You’ll also have the chance to hear from leading editors, colorists and directors how they have used DaVinci Resolve on television commercials, indie films and more.
Broadcast Asia 2018, Suntec City, 3 Temasek Boulevard, Singapore 038983.
DaVinci Resolve 15 training is free for all attendees at Broadcast Asia, and no registration is required. Be early as places are limited!
Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve 15 training session will run for 3 days, from 26th June to 28th June 2018. Timings are from 10 am to 6 pm.
- What’s New in DaVinci Resolve 15, 10:30 am, 12:45 pm and 3 pm
- VFX in DaVinci Resolve 15 using Fusion, 11:15 am and 3:45 pm
- Editing, Colouring, and Sound Designing in DaVinci Resolve 15, 1:30 pm and 5.15 pm
- 12 pm: Post producer Isazaly and editor/colorist Beh discuss post production workflows for their Indie film “Shadowplay”.
- 2:15 pm: Colorist Chen Jun Bin shares her color grading experience with DaVinci Resolve.
- 4:30 pm: Presenter Nicholas Chee and assistant Hong Weilong share experiences creating short films and commercials in DaVinci Resolve.
These presentations will take place at Blackmagic Design’s Booth #6S2-01 on each of the three days of the exhibition.
Also check out official Facebook page for more updates and get connected.