Blackmagic Design is organizing free DaVinci Resolve editing workshop in Mumbai. Get complete details of training sessions and register yourself.
DaVinci Resolve is one of the leading post production products from Blackmagic Design, majorly used in vast gamut of Media and Entertainment sector along-with many other audio visual content creation segments. To help wide range of artists, ranging from aspiring freshers to experienced working / freelancing professionals, BMD is conducting DaVinci Resolve editing workshop in Mumbai, covering all essential features of the latest version.
This DaVinci Resolve 14 training classes will be complete hands-on experience for editors and digital artists. One editing session is of 3 hours. There are total four lectures in two days. Thanks to Blackmagic Design, that such arrangement will help various artists to book their preferred time slot for editing sessions without disturbing their current project deliveries and deadlines.
Some of the most significant new features of DaVinci Resolve 14 consists new tools for editing and color correction, with up to 10x faster speed. The latest software version also highlights full Fairlight audio post production and multi user collaboration. Resolve is tightly integrated with Blackmagic Design Fusion 9 VR version for more productive post production pipeline.
Kindly be noted that Mumbai training schedule of DaVinci Resolve editing workshop has limited seating arrangement and hence it requires early online registration. Complete details of the training sessions are given below.
- 1st workshop: 9.30 am to 12.30 pm, 12th October, Thursday, 2017
- 2nd workshop: 2.30 to 5.30 pm, 12th October, Thursday, 2017
- 3rd workshop: 9.30 am to 12.30 pm, 13th October, Friday, 2017
- 4th workshop: 2.30 to 5.30 pm, 13th October, Friday, 2017
Venue: The International Lounge, 1st floor, Above hall no. 1, Bombay Exhibition Centre, Goregaon (East), Mumbai.
In a nutshell, you will learn following things in DaVinci Resolve editing sessions:
- Project pipeline and faster workflow
- Various editing operation on imported source footage / clip
- Titling, Motion graphics, effects, keyframe animations
- Sound mixing and related audio video operations
- Color correction tips and tricks
- Rendering final output for various platforms
Click here to get registered in DaVinci Resolve editing workshop.