Open beta software ‘finalRender for Maya’ is released and available for free download.
As name suggests, finalRender is a rendering software from cebas Visual Technology. After ‘finalRender for 3ds Max’, cebas developed and released ‘finalRender for Maya’. Various features of the software are as follows.
- Support for Maya 2018 Windows 64 bit systems
- Full Maya Stereo Camera Rendering support
- Enhanced Multi Core Support for even faster translation times
- Supported objects are Polygons, Rendertime Subdiv, NURBS, Maya hierarchical subdivs without exceptions
- Many dedicated ready to render finalRender Materials
- Support for several image file formats including OpenEXR, RPF and RLA
UI / Network:
- Updated License model: up to 32 (16 local+16 remote) Cores per license
- Ultra Fast Flicker Free GI
- finalRender Stage-2 Shader SDK (ships with the product)
- True Distributed Network Rendering
- Standard Network Farm-Rendering through batch rendering is supported
- Real world Physical Camera Exposure Model
- Multiple Real World Cameras to choose from
Lighting and Shading:
- Photometric and Real Area Light support
- True Area Shadow support
- Fast and efficient real world 3D-Motionblur
- Native support for ReelSmart Motionblur (2D)
- Advanced Caustic Rendering Effects
- Highly Optimized Multi Layered Skin Shader included
- Special Multi-Million Polygon Rendering Mode
- Automatic and Scene dependent Raytracing Optimization
- Maya Shading Network support
- Many custom shaders, including shaderGrind to develop your own
Textures / Particles:
- Particles, including support of per-particle data (even on particle-instanced geometry)
- Advanced Texture Baking (multiple objects, multiple output in one pass)
- High Resolution Bitmap Rendering, 20k and bigger
- True Micro Triangle Displacement support
- Advanced and Fast NURBS Tessellation
- Efficient geometry instancing
- Sub Division Surfaces at render time
Download finalRender for Maya:
To download the software, go to official link: www.cebas.com/fRforMaya.
finalRender for Maya Open Beta Program Tutorials from Edwin Braun, CEO of cebas Visual Technology himself. This training sessions are not to be missed.
Also learn more from fianlRender for Maya tutorials playlist.
Want to know more about finalRender for Maya to upgrade yourself? Join the official cebas community. Get latest updates, new features, training videos, discussion forum and many more related news.