Learn how can you work with 360° VR videos in Post Production with creating VFX for Editors.
Boris FX has organized a free webinar for all aspiring and experienced Post Production artists and Editors, titled ‘Working faster in 360° Post and VFX for Editors’, after creating webinar of how to make 360° videos. These are perfectly aligned with current demand of editing VR videos. As 360/VR filmmaking is opening up in multiple commercial avenues, this latest webinar from Boris FX is must for new age digital film makers.
The USP of this online training video is that it will practically teach you how to edit 360 degree VR videos with help of two of the most popular Media and Entertainment packages, Adobe Premiere Pro CC and Adobe After Effects CC as base softwares and Continuum VR Unit as the main plugin. Webinar training will be conducted by ace teacher Nick Harauz who is Adobe, Avid and Apple certified trainer.
Boris FX is giving away free copy of Continuum VR Unit. Grab this offer before 31st May, 2018.
Details of VR webinar are as follows.
Date: 8th May, Tuesday, 2018
Time: 2pm EDT / 11am PDT (You will be able to see timezone of your country in the registration link)
– Fundamentals of After Effects and Premiere tools for 360° mono and stereo workflows
– Detailed understanding of five Continuum VR unit filters: VR Blur, VR Flicker Fixer, VR Insert, VR Reorient, and VR Sharpen
– How these Continuum VR tools are closely integrated in Adobe workflow of After Effects CC and Premiere Pro CC
– How to work with 360° VR videos
– Working with Boris FX Continuum VR’s cross-platform presets
– Mocha VR tools to deal with complex 3D tracking and stabilization video footages
There are also bonus surprises for webinar attendees in terms of one year subscriptions of listed below Boris FX softwares and plugins.
- Continuum (worth $695)
- Mocha VR (worth $495)
- Sapphire (worth $895)
- Mocha Pro (worth $495)
Don’t worry if are using other NLE (Non Linear Editing) softwares in your workflow / pipeline of editing 360 degree VR videos and footages. This video training tutorial of Continuum VR tools is software independent. The tools and techniques will remain same on any platform.
Click here to register for the webinar. Hurry up! Seats are limited.