Learn how can you achieve best editing and post production, especially for documentaries.
In the free online learning series, Boris FX is back with an exciting webinar. Apart from typical film, music video and commercials, by this time, the subject line is documentaries or docuseries. The live training event will focus on this particular niche area, using Boris FX Continuum inside Avid. Details of the webinar are as follows.
Topic: Editing & Post for Documentaries
Date: 20th July, Friday
Time: 1pm EDT/10am PDT (You will be able to change it to time zone of your country in registration page)
The online session of editing and post production for documentaries will be conducted by Seth Buncher. Seth is very well known documentary editor and colorist. His professional credentials include Oscar-winning O.J.: Made in America, A&E’s The First 48, and MTV’s True Life. He has developed his own Boris FX Continuum workflow inside Avid for faster production output with crisp quality. Learn tips and tricks of editing from Pro himself in the webinar.
The editing and post production webinar will cover various essential production level techniques such as mixing various video formats from different sources, restoring archival stock footages, enhancing interviews and much more. Webinar topics are given below.
- Fix damaged pixels and eliminate pesky flicker
- Bring detail back to less-than-sharp footage
- Ensure your projects pass broadcast safe standards
- How to reframe video to fit your projects needs
- Retouch interview subjects with Beauty Studio
- Track & isolate elements with integrated Mocha masking tools
Five lucky webinar attendees will get free softwares, costing over $2000 in total.
- 1x – Avid Media Composer one-year subscription (worth $199)
- 1x – Boris FX Suite (Sapphire, Continuum, Mocha Pro) one-year subscription (worth $1195)
- 1x – Continuum one-year subscription (worth $695)
- 1x – Mocha Pro one-year subscription (worth $495)
- 1x – Sapphire one-year subscription ($895)
Click here to get registered in the webinar of editing and post production for documentaries using Boris FX Continuum inside Avid.