All the movie fans are eagerly awaiting for opening of Bahubali 2 advance booking. Treat yourself with amazing facts, figures and pictures of Bahubali 2: The Conclusion before it hits the theaters.
Baahubali: The Beginning has created history in Indian and International Movie circles. The first Bahubali movie was released on 10th July 2015. After two long years, the finale chapter is getting released on 28th April 2017. Director S. S. Rajamouli is back with his magnificent star cast including Prabhas, Rana Daggubati, Anushka Shetty, Tamannaah Bhatia, Ramya Krishnan, Sathyaraj, Adivi Sesh, Sudeep, Nassar and Prabhakar to enthrall the audience. The edge of the seat drama scaled all the viewers on highest note with uncanny twist in climax, arising the million dollar question: Why Kattappa Killed Baahubali (#WKKB).
Enjoy quality reading>> Bahubali 2: The Conclusion movie review
Baahubali 2: The Conclusion must pull all the strings as the expectations are rocket high. It has to beat the benchmark of the prequel and stand out in golden lining. The making of Bahubali is already in hype at various social media sites. Rajamouli, along with his artistic and technical team has immense pressure on their shoulders to cut it through. He had already promised that the conclusion is bigger and better than the beginning. Astonishing Bahubali VFX is again an integral part of the story.
Bahubali business figures are very much impressive. The first installment has made whooping business of more than Rs. 600 Crores. The inner circle is targeting business of more than Rs. 1000 Crores from the current release. Analyzing the current statistics, it looks pretty achievable target. Conclusion is surely going to shack bunch of intentional records and will put Indian Cinema in top line.
Check out some of the most amazing facts and figures of Bahubali 2: The Conclusion prior in advance.
1. The estimated budge of Baahubali 2 is nearly Rs. 200 Crore, out of which Rs. 30 Crore is spent only for the climax. Looks heavy? Wait till you read the next line.
Even before the movie release, it had made profit of estimated Rs. 500 Crore through selling rights of satellite and theater release. Following image was twitted by Ramesh Bala, an eminent industry source. It shows the breakup of Rs. 500 Crore among various distribution rights. Karan Johar paid Rs. 120 Crore for Bahubali 2 Hindi rights. Sony TV paid Rs. 51 Crore to buy Hindi version of Baahubali 2: The Conclusion.
2. It takes three to tango: does it ring any bells? Yups, you are right. Rajamouli has huge plans to make Baahubali 3. But, it is not officially announced yet. May be, he is waiting to see actual response on the second part.
3. It is also milestone film on technical front. It will be the first Indian movie to get released in 4K High Definition format. The old standard theaters have to adapt new technology. The IMAX version will be an experience of life time for this epic saga.
4. Body building exercises of Prabhas and Rana had gone to the next level. Both followed rigorous diet and gym schedule. They both gained weight of around 100 kilos to justify their warrior look. Prabhas also met WWE wrestler The Undertaker to know about his diet and workout. Even Anushka Shetty did body transformation to fit in the character.
5. Baahubali Director S. S. Rajamouli is completely in-sync with latest technology. How can he miss out the current buzz of Virtual Reality (VR)? He took leverage of it and released Baahubali 2 Virtual Reality teaser along with 360° making video at Jio MAMI (Mumbai Academy of Moving Image) Festival with latest pictures of Bahubali. The typical nerds also joined the gang bang of movie followers.
6. Prabhas devoted 3 years of his personal and professional life to the character of Mahendra Baahubali and Amarendra Baahubali. He refused a good amount of movies during this period, not to compromise anyhow with the warrior character. Even at home, he practiced to be in movie costume to get in the character. He has turned his home in personal gym with equipment worth 15 million.
What else, he also postponed his marriage!!!
7. The catchy theme song ‘Bali bali bali ra bali sahore bahubali’ is sung by non another than our very own Daler Mehndi, the king of Bhangra. The first motion poster was revealed on 22nd October 2016 along with this sound track. It was dedicated to Prabhas whose birthday was on the next day, 23rd October.
8. Dharma Production has came with expected scheme of Bahubali 2 advance booking. You buy tickets for Baahubali 1 and be sure to get weekend tickets of Bahubali 2. It is triple profit for them, as they are giving assurance of only Saturday and Sunday movie tickets; whose rates are generally higher than weekdays. Follow this link to sign up for advance booking of Baahubali 2.
The said offer is only for select cinemas and for Hindi version of the movie only.