Learn about filmmaking and storytelling from the maestro himself.
Mr. Kireet Khurana is renowned filmmaker, storyteller and ad-filmmaker. Graduated from the Sheridan College, Canada with high-honors, he had made his own mark in Indian film industry. Kireet’s outstanding credentials are as follows.
- He has won 30+ awards including 6 President’s National awards
- Directed over 12 short films on various social causes
- Directed 500+ ad films for leading brands and agencies
- Directed India’s first 3D Animation and live action combined Bollywood movie Toonpur Ka Superrhero’ starring Ajay Devgn and Kajol
- Founder and Director of Climb Media, leading production house based at Mumbai
- He was titled among the top 10 documentaries of 2017 by ‘Vogue India’ and ‘The Hindu’
- He is jury member and speaker of various National and International film fraternities
Talking about his latest achievements, Kireet Khurana’s documentary on Indian film director Saeed Akhtar Mirza is released on Netflix in 2017. It is titled ‘Saeed Mirza: The Leftist Sufi’. His latest movie ‘T for Taj Mahal’ won 3 International awards and officially selected in 10+ International Festivals.
Kireet Khurana will conduct exclusive knowledge based session for all artists. Check out the details.
Event: Filmmaking and Storytelling workshop-cum-seminar
Venue: Frameboxx 2.0 – Centre of Excellence, 4th floor, Nimbus center, SAB TV Road, Near Laxmi Industrial Estate, Off. Link Road, Andheri (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400053.
Date: 2nd February, Saturday 2019
Time: 11 am to 5 pm
Pre-register on: 022 66753203/06, 9819504485 (WhatsApp) or mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
On spot registration: 9.30 to 10.30 am on 2nd February
Note: It is free event, but entry is subject to availability of seats.
Facebook event: You can also register online through our official Facebook event page – https://www.facebook.com/events/237093127226152/
Call up fast to book your seat !!!