WOT Production is well known for its amazing work of Animation, VFX, Motion Graphics, 3D Projections, Corporate IDs and other Post Production related digital services. They have job openings for Roto and Paint artists.
The Rotoscope/Paint Artist is responsible for creating matte elements, as well as for rig, seam and dust removals, for use in Compositing. Check out the details of job requirement :
- Studio : WOT Production
- Softwares : The Foundry Nuke, Silhouette (After Effects experience is a plus)
- Requirements : 10 artists for Rotoscoping, 5 artists for Paint
- Nature of Job : Full time
- Experience : 1-3 years of Rotoscope/Paint experience, preferably on feature films
- Salary : As per Industry Standard
- Job Location : Pune, Mumbai
- Contact Person : Mr.Swapnil Patil
- Contact Number : 020-60507300
- Send your resumes to : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject line of your mail must be : Job Openings for Roto and Paint Artists
The Rotoscoping and Paint artist’s key responsibilities will be as follows :
- Responsible for creating articulate and garbage matte elements.
- Responsible for dust, dirt, wire, seam and rig removal.
- Responsible for complex paint clean-up.
- Able to problem-solve and find technical solutions to get the best possible result for the least time and effort.
- Have a fine eye for detail and the ability to conceptualize matting needs and spot problem areas in plates.
- Able to fix multiple types of shots from simple to moderately difficult.
- Able to work efficiently with supervising compositors.
- Strong eye for composition, detail, light and color.
- Maintains or exceeds a consistent level of productivity while meeting deadlines and producing high quality work.