Microsoft Surface Studio can be boon for Animation and VFX industry. Check out cool features of this all in one revolutionary PC.
Microsoft Surface Studio is a brand new edition in their amazing range of “Surface” devices and accessories. This one is more targeted to creativity and artistic approach. It will help to create various 3D contents in time effective manner. Animation and Post Production Studios will push the envelope further to devote more time on creativity.
The best thing is that, Microsoft is not following Apple. They are creating their own range of products with different vision and philosophy. Surface Studio is going to advance the huge market of Media and Entertainment. Microsoft had surely reinvented the desktop computer into very smart gadget for today’s tech savvy generation.
Microsoft Surface Studio perfectly suits the name ‘Studio’ as it is all in one giant tool box for creative artists. Major focus is given to the massive Animation and VFX industry. Surface Dial is the trump card of this entire creative suite. Following are some of the cool features and specifications:
- Intel core processor (i5 and i7)
- NVIDIA GPU
- 28 inch LCD touch screen (thinnest LCD monitor, as claimed by Microsoft)
- 4500 x 3000 pixel resolution of the display panel (technically, it is 60% more than 4K resolution)
- Pixel density of 192 ppi (pixel per inch)
- 3:2 display ratio
- Surface Pen included
- Integrated 2.1 speakers
- Four USB 3.0 ports
- Haptic feedback controller puck device (artist can use both the hands to control touch screen operations)
- Hinge mechanism to speed up creative process as the artist can feel and work in actual 3D environment
It will be launching in limited quantity with 3 variations. The shipping date is in early 2017. Order now the Microsoft Surface Studio and receive a free Surface Dial worth $99.
- 1TB, Intel Core i5 – 8GB RAM, 2GB GPU in $2,999
- 1TB, Intel Core i7 – 16GB RAM, 2GB GPU in $3,499
- 2TB, Intel Core i7 – 32GB RAM, 4GB GPU in $ 4,199