mocha Pro and The Foundry NUKE are cutting edge essential visual effects tools in any Post Production house and VFX studio pipeline. Register for the mocha Pro and NUKE webinar by Imagineer’s Martin Brennand & Mary Poplin showcasing the practical ways to fusion these two software packages to increase productivity.
mocha Pro and NUKE webinar is in the series of Back to Basics from Imagineer Systems and Boris FX. The live training session will be hosted by Martin Brennand and Mary Poplin. They will be exploring the many ways how mocha Pro can be used as the perfect utility package for The Foundry NUKE based VFX pipeline. It will be a great tutorial, must for all VFX artists.
Learn more advanced visual effects techniques of MochaImport+ for NUKE and After Effects by Mathias Möhl through video tutorials.
mocha Pro and NUKE webinar schedule :
- Date : 16th July, Thursday, 2015
- Time : 11am EST / 8am PST
Following topics will be covered in the webinar :
- Tracking and rotoscoping basics
- Tracking for Spline Warps
- Exporting Corner Pin nodes vs Tracker nodes
- mocha Import+ for Nuke
Door prizes for webinar attendee are as follows :
- One full license of mocha Pro 4 (Retail value $795-$1,495 USD)
- One Boris Continuum Complete (BCC) license (Retail value $695-$1995)