mocha is the leading 3D Tracking & Matchmoving package. Register online for mocha Training Webinar on 20th November, Wednesday, 2013 by Martin Brennand.
mocha is widely used VFX package for Tracking and Rotoscoping from Imagineer Systems. It’s multi functional at various levels of Film, Commercials and any other kind of video services. The USP of mocha lies in its ability for cross-platform applications like Adobe After Effects, Blackmagic Design Fusion, The Foundry NUKE and more.
MUST READ >> Boris FX Acquires Imagineer Systems
mocha’s unique planar tracker and streamlined interface allows artists to easily track shots where point trackers fail: shots with noise, shots with motion blur and shots that go offscreen or are obscured. mocha’s ability to track accurate roto shapes with less manual keyframing greatly aids effects driven content and 2D to 3D conversion projects.
Imagineer Systems product manager, Martin Brennand presents a free mocha training webinar : How to solve difficult screen inserts using mocha AE and mocha Pro. The topics are as follows:
- Tracking screens with foreground obstructions
- Dealing with reflections
- Using the AdjustTrack module to effective solve difficult tracks
- Exporting data vs Rendering Inserts
- Removing and applying Lens distortion
The schedule of live webinar is as follows :
* Date: 20th November, Wednesday, 2013
* Time: 4pm EST (New York, USA Timezone)
* Duration: 1.5 hrs
*** Please check the time converter to see the event time in your local timezone. ***
Click here for online registration.
Also check out these in-depth technical mocha tutorials with various software integration.
- Resolve 11 and Boris Continuum Complete (BCC)
- Adobe After Effects
- MochaImport+ for Adobe After Effects and The Foundry NUKE by mamoworld