Mozar’s Notes are exclusive series from leading Animation and VFX portal – The Virtual Assist. These are analytical writings and learning, focusing in the multiple niche areas of Animation and VFX.
Mozar’s Notes are cultivation of my experience and knowledge in various essential verticals of the industry. It ranges from being a freelancer, VFX artist, trainer, mentor, writer along with handling multiple essential academic and management programs / activities of various leading Animation and VFX educational institutes. And, the mantra of continuous learning is still going on …
There is a subtle different between Information and Knowledge.
Information is free, scattered everywhere in bits and pieces. Everyone have information but it doesn’t reveal the single picture that you want to see. The loose ends don’t finish the entire gamut of the specific learning curve. Things get jumbled up and the outcome is just mere tit bits.
Knowledge, on the other hand, is the silver bullet. The approach is unambiguous with specific goal and its completion. I believe in ‘Libre Knowledge’. It must be explicit, easily accessible, beneficial and geographical independent. This must be effortlessly adaptable and open to modify as per the purpose or needs. Ultimately, it leads to ‘Libre Learning’ — and this is the core concept behind this series.
Mozar’s Notes are unique knowledge based articles on various topics of Animation and VFX industry. These are beyond typical software tutorials. The main objective is to uplift your knowledge on the vast level rather than showing how to use tools of the package. It will be articulation of:
- Behavioral knowledge of the Animation and VFX industry
- How to get job fast
- Real issues and insights of the Animation and VFX artist
- How to adapt with rapidly growing Science and Technology
- Growth hacking on perpetual level
- Software independent techniques
- Entertaining and informative data analysis
- Exclusive industry news
- World Political issues
And many more content pursing the notion of ‘VFX Made Easy’. It is exclusive features of the Animation and VFX blog. Get subscribed to receive instant notification.
Following is the list of published articles in the series of Mozar’s Notes:
- The First ever ‘VFX Protest’ of Hollywood
- Happy Birthday Photoshop – Celebrating 25 Years
- How Furious 7 used Digital Paul Walker Body Doubles and CGI
- 10 Surprising Body Doubles and CGI after Actor’s Death
- 10 Reasons Why Before and After VFX of Bahubali The Beginning is Colossal : Part 1
- 10 Reasons Why Before and After VFX of Bahubali The Beginning is Colossal : Part 2
- Complete list of 2D/3D Animation, Post Production and VFX Studios in Mumbai
- The Benefits and Drawbacks of Chroma Shooting in the VFX Pipeline
- Where to Job – Part 1: Well-known Post Production Studio or Small Scale Post Production Studio? – CG and VFX Pipeline, Knowledge Growth
- Where to Job – Part 2: Well-known Post Production Studio or Small Scale Post Production Studio? – Salary Growth, Output Quality, Studio Politics
- Where to Job – Part 3: Well-known Post Production Studio or Small Scale Post Production Studio? – Job Timing / Office Hours, Designation
- Top 10 Reasons why Blackmagic Design Fusion should be in your VFX Pipeline – Part 1
- Top 10 Reasons why Blackmagic Design Fusion should be in your VFX Pipeline – Part 2
- Top 10 Reasons why Blackmagic Design Fusion should be in your VFX Pipeline – Part 3
- How Hollywood makes High Quality Block Buster VFX Movies so Fast? – Part 1
- How Hollywood makes High Quality Block Buster VFX Movies so Fast? – Part 2
- How Hollywood makes High Quality Block Buster VFX Movies so Fast? – Part 3
- How Hollywood makes High Quality Block Buster VFX Movies so Fast? – Part 4
- Why India is Preferred for VFX Outsourcing Projects?
Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to upgrade your company through our diverse business consultancy programs. Our major services in the field of Animation and Visual Effects are:
- Converting your ‘Studio’ into ‘Brand’
- Design Thinking
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing