Boris FX had acquired Imagineer Systems in December 2014. In the early 2015, they launched a video contest named ‘New Year, New Tools’ to win over $3000 worth of VFX tools. Check out more details and submit your entry.
To kick off the year with a bang, Boris FX and Imagineer Systems had come up with the video contest – New Year, New Tools. The artist can share any video created in the last year (2014) using either of the packages. It’s an open competition – from fresher student to professional digital artist.
Total 5 winners will be selected from the entries. Together they will get VFX software tools worth over $3000. The winners will be notified via email and be featured on www.borisfx.com and www.imagineersystem.com.
How to participate in the contest :
- Upload any on your creative project finished in 2014 on Vimeo.com.
- The project must have used any of the softwares from Boris FX or Imagineer Systems.
- Tag your video – ‘Boris FX + mocha 2015’
- Also tag which software package you have used. Examples – BCC, BCC AE, BCC AVX, BCC FxPlug, BCC Resolve, BCC Scratch, BCC Sony Vegas Pro, BCC Units, Red, Graffiti, Avid FX, mocha AE, mocha Plus, mocha Pro, mocha HitFilm etc.
- Bonus points for online social media sharing on Twitter. Tweet with ‘@borisfx + @imagineersystem’
Prizes to be won :
- 1st Prize : BCC ($695-$1995) + mocha Pro ($995)
- 2nd Prize : mocha Plus ($495) + BCC Match Move ($199)
- 3rd to 5th Prize : Pick your favorite BCC Unit ($199-$299)
The Video Contest ‘New Year New Tools’ ends on :
- 23rd January, 2015 (Midnight PST)
Related industry news :
Best wishes to all the Visual Effects participants. Take home the industry recommended VFX tools.