Take part in Adobe Premiere Pro Editing Contest: Make The Cut. Use your own editing techniques to recreate Imagine Dragon’s music video ‘Believer’.
Adobe Premiere Pro is celebrating ‘uncut’ 25 year anniversary of being the most trusted digital editing package. To celebrate it on a larger scale, Adobe and Imagine Dragons came up with an unique Premiere Pro editing contest titled ‘Make The Cut’. The contest is open for everyone, from professional to fresher editor without any geographical boundaries. Use this open platform to showcase your editing skills to the world.
Check out how Premiere Pro has changed the face of mundane editing to versatile all-in-one finalize tool over the years. Premiere is praised by all sorts of leagues: small scale to big budget filmmakers, commercials and TV series editor, social media makers, vloggers , hobbyist and many more.
The details of Premiere Pro editing contest ‘Make The Cut’ is as follows:
Contest: ‘Believer‘ is the latest music video from highly acclaimed and Grammy Award winner band Imagine Dragons. The competition is to make your own edit version from uncut music video footages.
Link to download the required footages: Fill up your email id to download assets at the official contest page: https://makethecut.adobe.com/en/
Software: Adobe Premiere Pro CC only. You can also use NewBlue Filters 5 Ultimate plug-in suite.
Deadline: 8th April, Saturday, 2017
- Matt Eastin: Director and editor of the official ‘Believer’ music video
- Imagine Dragons: The band themselves
- Kirk Baxter: Two time Oscar winning movie editor
- Billy Fox: Very well known film and TV editor
- Vinnie Hobbs: Award winning film and music video editor
- Ann Lewnes: Chief Marketing Officer of Adobe itself
- Angus Wall: Two time Academy Award winning editor
- First winner: US$ 25,000
- Special bonus prize for the best use of Adobe Stock: US$ 2,500 along with 1 year subscription to Creative Cloud and 25 Adobe Stock credits
- Bonus prize winners: US$1,000 along with 1 year subscription to Creative Cloud
- Fan favorite: The video which gets highest number of likes on the official YouTube channel of Creative Cloud
- Most Unexpected: As name suggests, an unexpected edit of music video but which gets admired by the jury panel
- Best Young Creator: The editor who is under 25 years
- Best Short Form: The most spectacular music video which is 30 to 60 seconds long
As a complement, all winners will also receive the NewBlue TotalFX 5 Suite.
Wishing all participants a Happy Editing.