SEO for Animation institutes helps to rank ahead in list of best Animation schools / institutes.
The fact stands that very few people bother to look past the first page of Google. Every business needs an online presence to get search engines to notice them, and then, in turn, rank them higher up the search engines rankings. Getting into the top three search engine results is every business owner’s dream. Same goes in case of SEO for Animation institutes / schools.
SEO for Animation Institutes:
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for Animation and multimedia institutes is very streamlined business.
Students have vast options to choose from several 3D Animation courses running at various top Animation schools. Apart from professional diploma and short term courses, there is always good demand of Animation degree course. As there is good amount of competition between various 3D Animation institutes, business owners takes SEO issues very seriously.
The core objective of all SEO services is to target students who can take admission in VFX (Visual Effects), Graphic design, Web design, Animation and Multimedia courses. A huge budget is required for the same and other ATL (Above the Line), BTL (Below the Line) and TTL (Through the Line) marketing activities.
New techniques to achieve these are being invented all the time, which although in the long run is a good thing; it often makes it a struggle to keep up with the many developments in this area. SEO can be an expensive business, and the results will not appear overnight. However, it is definitely worth doing to achieve the desired goals and meet the objectives.
Apart from SEO for Animation institutes, there are other services for lead generation like Google paid ads, PPC advertising, Facebook business campaign, advertising on other social media platforms, newspaper and magazine ads, text link campaigns etc. for branding of various of 3D Animation courses. Business owners also tie up with various online educational directories (Shiksha, Minglebox, Sulekha, AskLaila, HT Campus and many others) and helpline companies (Just Dial, Yellow Pages and many others) for higher ranking in list of best Animation schools.
Benefits of SEO for Animation Institutes:
The major target audience of Animation and Multimedia institutes are young students from the age group of around 16 to 25. Majority of this young crowd category live and breathe digital life. So, dedicated SEO on various digital platforms are vital to grab their attention. The best part, institutes have huge content to publish in various categories of Animation courses on social media channels.
Following are some of the major benefits of SEO for Animation Institutes:
- Increase number of admissions / enrollments
- Lead generation
- Brand visibility and awareness
- Increase number of digital footprints
- Maximize business
- Rank higher in Google searches for desired keywords
- To get actionable data for further planning
- Establishing the brand as market leader in competitive arena of institutes
- Helps to get sponsorship from other brands during various student engagement activities
- Attracts software and hardware companies for their promotional workshops and seminars
- Increases online traffic on website and social media channels
- On long run, it gives better ROI (Return On Investment) compare to other marketing tools
Strategies of SEO for Animation Institutes:
Some of the standard SEO techniques / strategies for 2D and 3D Animation and multimedia institutes are:
- Continuous keyword research and implementing it in SEO practices
- Updating site with creating fresh content articles, student work and blog section
- Effective use of Title and Meta tags for high ranking in Google search results
- Publicizing content on various social media networks (Yes, Google also counts them for ranking!)
- Announcing current industry news to attract and engage students
- Conducting A/B test (SEO split testing) on regular basis and tweaking the system for better performance
- Interlinking various articles of Animation courses through optimized keywords
- Generating backlinks (link building) from software companies, news media, other government and private educations domains, alumni websites and blogs, other high ranking online and offline portals
- Participating in relevant media and college events / seminars / festivals of other brands
- Keeping a close track on which SEO activities are conducted by other top Animation schools and colleges
- Checking website speed on regular intervals to sustain ranking
SEO Jury provides a detailed infographic that outlines some of the best practices when it comes to SEO for all types of businesses and brands. Some techniques will be more effective than others but with a little bit of research and investment, having strong SEO can be the difference between having a failing business and a successful one.
Check out the much needed infographic of 16 SEO FAQs that we struggle to understand.