Registration is open for the Foundry Nuke 9 Live Webinar. It will include the new features and updates of NUKE, NUKEX and NUKE STUDIO. Check out the more details. Also get the download link for NUKE 9 Beta Version.
Nuke software is the leading industry packages for visual effects in films, commercials, ads and other media and broadcast services. It is an academy award winning compositing tool which is one of the essential package in the post production pipeline of all major VFX studios.
In the process of giving continuous learning videos on nuke training, here comes the the latest edition – The Foundry Nuke 9 Live Webinar.
The internal pipeline had been modified to give more robust workflow and faster interface. New tools have been added to the library to NUKE, NUKEX and NUKE STUDIO. The live stream video training is hosted by Becks O’Byrne from the software company itself. Apart from new features of Nuke9, the on line webinar will also include following guest speakers and industry experts to share their experience and knowledge with other digital 3D Animation and Visual Effects artists :
- Jon Wadelton from The Foundry, NUKE Product Manager
- Philippa Carroll from The Foundry, NUKE Product Marketing Manager
- Matt Plec from The Foundry, Senior Product Designer
- Grant Miller from Ingenuity Engine
- Alex Fry – Freelance VFX Supervisor
- Shervin Shoghian from Digital Domain
- Stéphane Pivron from Mikros Image
- Ludo Fealey from Nineteen Twenty
- Paul Simpson from Realise
- Gareth Parry from Molinare
Time and Date:
This live digital event is on 21st October, Tuesday, 2014 at 7:30 to 9:00 pm BST.
Check out the earlier 2 hour video recording of NUKE 8 Live Digital Event.
How to Register:
Register now for Nuke 9 live stream webinar. There are two options :
- If you already have an account of the official website, do login and complete the given registration form.
- If you don’t have an account, click the link – Register for The Foundry Nuke 9 Webinar
The good news – all the registered users are eligible for the prize draw to win a free NUKE STUDIO license!
If you miss the webinar:
Don’t worry. The Foundry will release the complete recorded version of this NUKE 9 live event. Keep looking this space for more updates of Nuke.
To know more about The Foundry and it’s media products, check out 2014 Showreel and 2013 Highlights.
Download the beta version of NUKE9:
Click here to download the beta version.
The beta version will run on existing NUKE license keys which are nuke_i and nukex_i. For more information for the same, kindly contact the support team online.