Learn latest developments in rendering field through online video training of VRay Next for 3ds Max.
Academy Award winner V-Ray is back again with another cutting edge tools for rendering. Chaos Group is continuously updating the plug-in with new set of tools to increase performance of production pipeline. V-Ray Next is ready to enthrall Animation and Visual Effects artists with latest release version and specialized features of next generation rendering.
VRay Next for 3ds Max webinar will be conducted by Atanas Tudzharov (CG Specialist Chaos Group). Atanas has versatile portfolio in industry experience. He will cover following topics.
- Adaptive Dome Light: Image-based environment lighting, 2X faster on average and up to 7X faster in some scenes.
- Point & shoot camera: Updated V-Ray Physical Camera can set exposure and white balance automatically.
- 2X faster GPU rendering: Extensively modified rendering architecture for better GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) rendering.
- GPU-accelerated volume rendering: Render realistic volumetric effects like smoke, fire, fog and other. All these are powered by high speed of V-Ray GPU.
- Interactive AI Denoiser: Artificial Intelligence based AI Denoiser remove noise instantly powered by NVIDIA technology.
- Lighting Analysis tools: Perfectly measure light levels and render false color heat maps / light value overlays.
- Substance Designer and PBR (Physically based rendering) workflow: Metalness controls the reflection model for the material, from dielectric to metallic and can be used with PBR setups coming from other applications.
The webinar is scheduled on 12th June, Tuesday, 2018. Click your preferred time zone and select your seat.
America: 12 to 1 pm EDT
Europe: 10 to 11 am CET
Asia & Pacific: 5 to 6 pm AEST