Check out the Video Tutorials of MochaImport+ for NUKE and After Effects. The tool developer and presenter – Mathias Möhl from mamoworld – had conducted these video tutorial series.
Mochaimport+ is a great VFX tool developed at mamoworld. It improves the workflow of mocha Pro with Adobe After Effects and Foundry NUKE. This utility is developed by Mathias Möhl.
Learn video tutorials of MochaImport+ for NUKE and After Effects.
MochaImport+ with Adobe After Effects :
- Can send clips and masks from Adobe After Effects to mocha
- Move layers, Stabilized precomps, Advanced stabilizations, Corner pin and many more
- Export tracking data through the status panel
- Compatible with various After Effects versions: CS3, CS4, CS5, CS5.5, CS6 and also CC
- Compatible with all versions of mocha, mocha AE and mocha Pro
Motion Tracking Webinar – mocha AE :
Download the step-by-step training guide of the above tutorial.
MochaImport+ with After Effects :
MochaImport+ for NUKE :
- Can easily import tracking data of mocha into various NUKE nodes (Roto, RotoPaint, Tracker, Transform, GridWarp)
- mocha lens data for NUKE’s CornerPin node
- Supports mocha 3D camera solver FBX
- Availability of stabilized pre-comp workflow
- One touch import of Roto, 2D Tracking, Lens Distortion Maps and 3D Camera Solve
- Easily import Perspective and Shear data of mocha to NUKE
- Compatible with versions NUKE 7 and 8
- Compatible with mocha Pro v3.x
Check out the cool video of The Workflow of NUKE and MochaImport+
Webinar – MochaImport+ for NUKE :
Advance tutorial of MochaImport+ for NUKE :