‘Whats In My Mind’ is the latest student championship announced by The Foundry. Showcase your best creative output and win official softwares: NUKE STUDIO, MODO and MARI.
The Foundry team is the restless one. Let it be educational roadshow or Virtual Reality (VR) meetup, they are continuously coming up with fresh ideas to encourage knowledge and creativity enhancement. Check out their new student championship named “What’s In My Mind”.
- Send a creative image/video made by you
- This image/video must be created using any of the tools of The Foundry (NUKE, Mari, Modo, Katana etc.)
- Send your front face head shot
- Send scan copy of your student ID
- Send small brief about yourself
What The Foundry will do?
- Best three creative image/video entries will be selected
- It will be merged with the student’s head shot to create their new avatar
- These avatar will be showcased on all online and offline events, social media and the official website
‘Whats In My Mind’ competition rules:
- You must be full time or part time student
- Your student ID card is must
- Minimum size of an image must be: 300 dpi, 29.7 x 42.0 cm (11.69 x 16.53 in.), jpeg format
- Video criteria: 1920 x 1080 resolution (HD), .mp4 video format with H264 codec, no audio, maximum length 15 seconds
- Your front face (portrait) head shot must be of minimum size: 29.7 x 42.0 cm (11.69 x 16.53 in.), raw/jpeg format
- Start date: 7th November, 2016
- End date: 2nd December, 5 pm GMT, 2016
- Prize announcement date: 14th December, 2016 on the official website of The Foundry
Where to submit your entry?:
- There will be three winners
- Each will receive the Production COLLECTIVE including NUKE STUDIO, MODO and MARI